Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take lead of China immigration market development.
- Develop product and marketing strategies to facilitate immigration application to Canada.
- Take lead of channel and market research studies and turn findings into an action plan.
- Develop meaningful online content including blog writings and video production.
- Manage both online and offline campaigns and promotions from planning to execution.
- Plan and develop advertising campaigns to increase quality leads for sales conversion.
- In charge of the production, design, and distribution of marketing materials.
- Prepare monthly email marketing program.
- Knowledge in CRM.
Desired skills, Traits & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a relevant marketing role.
- With in depth knowledge about China immigration market.
- Degree in marketing, communications, or business administration.
- Good writing skills in Chinese (Simplified Chinese character).
- Knowledge in Redbook and WeChat marketing.
- Knowledge in design and video production software.
- Knowledge in web development.
- Capable of multi-tasking and deliver project in a tight deadline.
- A self starter who can take direction and collaborate with others.
· Salary: from $45,000 per year
· Additional pay: Bonus Pay
· Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
We are currently looking for an immigration consultant with strong communication skills and entrepreneur spirits to serve and provide prospective clients timely consultant services.
· Respond to inquiries and provide prospective clients with timely consultation advice related to visit, study, employment in and immigration to Canada.
· Communicate with clients and follow up frequently with high level of professionalism.
· Collaborate with colleagues across the board.
· Be aware of updated regulations of the ICCRC and IRCC and share with clients.
· Other duties as may be requested
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Friendly, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and easy to work with
· Proficient in Mandarin, English.
· Knowledge in permanent and temporary residence consulting and filing (PNP, EE, LMIA, etc.)
· Good computer skills and policy research skills.
· Familiar with living environment and culture in Canada.
- Salary: $40,000 per year
- Additional pay: Commission/ Bonus Pay
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
Our core goals are to educate students to become leaders to empower economic growth, embrace a changing world, and act as role models for our next generation. To achieve these goals, we are looking for a seasoned education professional to join our team.
- Provide consulting services for studying abroad and related education planning.
- Lead the process of independent/ public school applications and college applications.
- Prepare and initiate the signing of study abroad contracts with clients.
- Provide an action plan for the entire education planning process.
- Coordinate with channel specialist to build relationship with Schools, Colleges and Universities.
- Conduct research to determine the cost effectiveness of education policies and programs.
- Other office-related duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is required in education related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Canadian provincial education boards, Canadian Universities, institutions, and systems.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin with strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- High attention to detail and able to develop and present recommendation supported by data
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19