Application is fast, flexible and cost-effective. Contact us to get your best immigration plan for free in time.
Yukon Business Nominee Program
- Legally-acquired net worth of at least $500,000, documented and verified by a Yukon accounting firm
- Legally-acquired minimum of $300,000 in liquid assets, documented and verified by a Yukon accounting firm
- Invest at least $300,000 in capital investments for the business in the first 2 years.
- Score at least 65 points on the assessment grid
- Minimum high school education. If your business requires more education, you must also provide proof of these credentials
- At least 3 years of entrepreneurial or business management experience.
- At least 5 years work experience relevant to the business
- Not be a refugee or have an active request for refugee status
- Have never been denied immigration to Canada
- Have no active applications for any other provincial or territorial nominee program
- Intend to permanently live in Yukon
- Agree to live in Yukon with dependents, if applicable, while managing and investing in the business.
- Hold a position within the business of National Occupational Classification 0 or A.
- Have not yet purchased or started the business in Yukon at the time application.
- Be a new business or a purchase of an existing Yukon business.
- Be managed by the candidate.
- Not be a passive investment.
- Belong to any of the following strategic sectors:
- · Information technology
- · Manufacturing
- · Forestry
- · Value-added processing
- · Tourism products, attractions, services and facilitiesy
- · Energy
- · Mining or mineral development
- · Agriculture
- · Cultural industries
- · Film and video production
- NOT belong to any of the following strategic sectors:
- Applications that meet the program’s requirements are placed in a pool of potential candidates for six months.
- Candidates selected from the pool are asked to submit documents to verify the information contained in the original application. If the application meets the eligibility requirements, candidates are invited for an in-person interview in Yukon.
- After the interview, the business proposal is assessed by Yukon officials Approved candidates will be receive support in obtaining a two-year work permit from the federal government to establish the business in Yukon.
- After two years, candidates meeting the requirements are nominated for permanent residence.
Click to share：
- Latest News (7)
Latest Immigration News
- The length of stay for Parents and Grandparents Super Visa is increased to 5 years for each entry
- Sponsor your spouse, children, and common-law partners / Coming back to Canada / Application and Eligibility
- A safe haven for Hong Kong residents, comparing British and Canadian immigration, Canadian lifeboats, saving money and time
- News: Minister of immigration expressed the need to increase the quota for new immigrants under temporary public policies
- Canadian Lifeboat Program (New Pathway to Permanent Residency for Hong Kong Residents)
Latest Immigration News
For the most reliable, latest, and comprehensive immigration information, please follow us on Tianen News Blog, WeChat, Tianen forum, and other social media.
Let immigration experts take over your immigration plan. Tianen offers personalized service to customers and meets different immigration needs for various clients.