Application is fast, flexible and cost-effective. Contact us to get your best immigration plan for free in time.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Entrepreneur Stream
- Net Worth Minimum net worth of $800,000 if your proposed business will be in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). If the business is located outside GTA or it operates in ICT/Digital communications, the minimum personal net worth required is $400,000.
- Investment and Ownership You are required to invest at least $600,000 in an Ontario business and own at least 33 per cent if business is in GTA. If the business is located outside GTA or it operates in ICT/Digital communications, you must invest at least $200,000 and own at least 33 per cent. Some types of investments are ineligible including cash, working capital, wage payments made to yourself and family members.
- At least 24 months of full-time business experience in the past 60 months, as an owner or senior manager.
- Your business must create two full-time jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents in the proposed company if located inside the GTA. Business located outside the GTA, or in either ICT or digital communications, must create one full time job.
- The NOC of the positions you create also receives points. There will be no points for NOC C and D positions.
- You must make exploratory visit to Ontario in the 12 months prior to application if buying an existing business.
- No minimum level of education is required for the OES, but points are given only for post-secondary diplomas or degrees.
- Minimum CLB 4 in English or French.
- You must physically reside in Ontario for at least 75 % of the time you are managing the business.
Click to share：
- Latest News (8)
Latest Immigration News
- ￼Economists Suggest Attracting More Skilled Immigrants to Canada
- The length of stay for Parents and Grandparents Super Visa is increased to 5 years for each entry
- Sponsor your spouse, children, and common-law partners / Coming back to Canada / Application and Eligibility
- A safe haven for Hong Kong residents, comparing British and Canadian immigration, Canadian lifeboats, saving money and time
- News: Minister of immigration expressed the need to increase the quota for new immigrants under temporary public policies
Latest Immigration News
For the most reliable, latest, and comprehensive immigration information, please follow us on Tianen News Blog, WeChat, Tianen forum, and other social media.