Application is fast, flexible and cost-effective. Contact us to get your best immigration plan for free in time.
- Minimum of three years of farm ownership and operation experience supported by verifiable documents.
- Minimum investment in the farmer business is $300,000.
- Farm business investments must be in eligible tangible assets as defined by the MPNP.
- A farm business plan is required and is an integral part of the application.
- Investments into a farm business operated primarily for the purposes of deriving passive investment income or speculative purposes are not eligible.
- You must conduct a Farm Business Research Visit to Manitoba.
- A farm business entity should have ongoing and recurring business activities in rural Manitoba.
- You are required to live on the farm and actively participate in the management of the farm business on an ongoing basis from within Manitoba.
- The farm business must be in active primary agriculture production and economically viable.
- The MPNP requires you to conduct value-added farm business activities in Manitoba. Purely speculative activities or the use of third-party farm managers are not eligible under the MPNP.
- You must demonstrate adaptability, specifically relating to practical farming skills, technical knowledge and experience in technological based farming practices that will transfer directly to Manitoba’s current primary farm production industry.
- You must have a minimum net worth $500,000 which must be verified by a third-party supplier approved by the MPNP.
- If requested, the verification report, along with your application, must be submitted to the MPNP within 120 days of receiving your Invitation to Apply.
- Business Experience
- Net Worth
- Official Languages Proficiency
- Business Investment
- Business Research Visit
- Business Performance Agreement
Click to share:
- Latest News (7)
Latest Immigration News
- The length of stay for Parents and Grandparents Super Visa is increased to 5 years for each entry
- Sponsor your spouse, children, and common-law partners / Coming back to Canada / Application and Eligibility
- A safe haven for Hong Kong residents, comparing British and Canadian immigration, Canadian lifeboats, saving money and time
- News: Minister of immigration expressed the need to increase the quota for new immigrants under temporary public policies
- Canadian Lifeboat Program (New Pathway to Permanent Residency for Hong Kong Residents)
Latest Immigration News
For the most reliable, latest, and comprehensive immigration information, please follow us on Tianen News Blog, WeChat, Tianen forum, and other social media.
Let immigration experts take over your immigration plan. Tianen offers personalized service to customers and meets different immigration needs for various clients.