PEI Work Permit Business Immigration
Application is fast, flexible and cost-effective. Contact us to get your best immigration plan for free in time.
Prince Edward Island Work Permit Business Immigration
Individuals applying for business immigration to Prince Edward Island under PEI Work Permit Stream must obtain a Canadian work permit and work for a PEI business for a certain amount of time as designated in a Performance Agreement. After the Performance Agreement is fulfilled, the applicant must make a minimum $150,000 investment in the business and commit to managing the business on a daily basis while residing within PEI.
The applicant can choose to become a partial owner or full owner of the business. Once the investment is made, the applicant will be nominated for Canadian permanent residence by the government of PEI. All applications under the Work Permit Program will be assessed based on the applicant’s business proposal and business experience as well as the likelihood that the applicant’s business in PEI will be successful. This program is the only PEI business immigration program that does not make use of an escrow agreement.
- Apply to the Canadian government for a work permit that would allow the applicant to work for the business in which they will invest into and manage.
- Possess a minimum personal net worth of $600,000. This net worth must have been acquired legally and legitimately.
- Have a minimum education of secondary school equivalent
- Have previous experience and significant talent in business management.
- Score a minimum of 4.0 on CLB/NCLC
- Provide a detailed business plan. The business must be eligible under PEI program requirements.
- Provide active and on-going management of the business from within Prince Edward Island.
- Make a total investment in a PEI business of at least $150,000.
- Applicants participating in this program must also sign a Performance Agreement and fulfill the terms and conditions of the agreement.
If an applicant under the Work Permit Program decides to purchase 100% of the business in which they previously worked, the applicant will also need to submit a Purchase and Sale Agreement.
If an applicant under the Work Permit Program decides to purchase only a portion of the business in which they previously worked, the applicant must also submit an Investment Agreement.
- Export-oriented business
- Businesses that bring economic diversity to rural communities in PEI
- Information technology
- Renewable energy
Click to share：
- Latest News (7)
Latest Immigration News
- The length of stay for Parents and Grandparents Super Visa is increased to 5 years for each entry
- Sponsor your spouse, children, and common-law partners / Coming back to Canada / Application and Eligibility
- A safe haven for Hong Kong residents, comparing British and Canadian immigration, Canadian lifeboats, saving money and time
- News: Minister of immigration expressed the need to increase the quota for new immigrants under temporary public policies
- Canadian Lifeboat Program (New Pathway to Permanent Residency for Hong Kong Residents)
Latest Immigration News
For the most reliable, latest, and comprehensive immigration information, please follow us on Tianen News Blog, WeChat, Tianen forum, and other social media.
Let immigration experts take over your immigration plan. Tianen offers personalized service to customers and meets different immigration needs for various clients.