We are currently looking for an immigration consultant with strong communication skills and entrepreneur spirits to serve and provide prospective clients timely consultant services.
· Respond to inquiries and provide prospective clients with timely consultation advice related to visit, study, employment in and immigration to Canada.
· Communicate with clients and follow up frequently with high level of professionalism.
· Collaborate with colleagues across the board.
· Be aware of updated regulations of the ICCRC and IRCC and share with clients.
· Other duties as may be requested
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Friendly, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and easy to work with
· Proficient in Mandarin, English.
· Knowledge in permanent and temporary residence consulting and filing (PNP, EE, LMIA, etc.)
· Good computer skills and policy research skills.
· Familiar with living environment and culture in Canada.
- Salary: $40,000 per year
- Additional pay: Commission/ Bonus Pay
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Prepare immigration application.
- Provide timely follow up on case processing.
- Able to manage case submissions and applications.
- Provide high level of client service by various means via phone, email, or instant messaging.
- Conduct timely research and stay up to date of immigration trends and programs.
- Able to take up multi tasking duties with exceptional organizational skills.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge in Canadian Immigration case processing.
- Strong drafting skills with the ability to create outstanding submission letters
- Knowledge of Canadian immigration laws, regulations, and procedures
- Fluent in English and Mandarin with strong written and oral communication skills
- ICCRC License is a plus but NOT required.
- Able to work independently.
- Eye for detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
From $40,000-$45,000 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid Work From Home
- Mandarin (required)
- Cantonese (optional)